Sunday, April 29, 2012

Relocation To A New Source

Hello All,

It is with bittersweet emotions that I announce that soon this blog will be no longer. I have enjoyed blogging for this site immensely, and am eternally grateful for anyone who has stopped by to explore, revisit, or return to some of thier favorites. I am truly indebted to all of you, and offer you my meager gratitude in return for all the support you have shown. My new address will be at

http://themalementality.tumblr.com/

where I hope to continue what we have established here. I believe you will all find the new format to be more efficient, effective, and navigable. Please feel free to drop by the site whenever you fancy. Thank you so much for your support and undestanding, and I look forward to exploring new depths of menswear goodness together.

See You Soon,

A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment